Jul 7, 2011

Her Compendium

Short info: most rockers and metalheads I've met over time have kept charts of bands and songs, so I decided to post mine online and update them each time I like something new.
Disclaimer: these are My preferences in music, I'm open to any suggestions or debates, but none of the content will be deleted once posted. also, take into consideration the fact that I'm a chick and I've been listening to this type of music for 8 years now.
Stating the obvious: the lists comprises the names of artists and the respective songs from the rock/metal scene and their subgenres; for any other genres, address other sources of information.
Thanks,
Lilu Munster

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lilu,

    nice selection. Didn't read all the alphabet, but you've always had an amazing taste for music.

    I've missed you (mi-e dor de tine, nicodata va "forget" acest fraza).

    Didn't mean to spend so much time without writing you, but it's been so long.

    pupici!
    Gabriel

    ReplyDelete